1. Each child is to bring his own hydration supply to each practice. I DO NOT recommend sending your child with one bottle of water or Gatorade as it will not be enough. Please think about purchasing a larger container that will hold a decent amount of water or Gatorade. The school can NOT supply water or hydration for the kids at this point. Also please do not bring a container for multiple kids to share as we are not permitted to do that either. It must be for each individual player.
2. Each child is to wear a full t shirt to each practice. The kids are NOT permitted to wear tank tops, cut off shirts or anything resembling the sort.
3. Parents are NOT permitted to watch summer workouts within the stadium grounds. You may watch practice from your vehicle or stand outside your vehicle however you must be outside of the chained link fence.
4. Kids will not be permitted to keep anything at the school and MUST take everything home with them. We are not permitted to enter the school locker rooms at this time so there for everything must go home.
5. When each player arrives at practice he must have clean shorts and shirt on. If a player has an unwashed shirt on he will not be permitted to attend practice.
6. When we are permitted to wear helmets for summer workouts, each player must wear a mouth piece that is able to be ATTACHED to the facemask. Mouth pieces that are unattached are not permitted.